CounselingTraining the saints to certification in biblical counseling
Counseling Sign Up
Welcome to Rod and Staff Ministries! We look forward to helping you with your problems using God’s Word. In order to be as clear as possible about our counseling and administrative procedures, please read the following information. For additional questions, please see our Counseling FAQ’s page.
There is no charge for our counseling services, however, a $25 non-refundable application fee is required to help offset the cost of processing your application which must be collected before we can put you on the waiting list. For more info about the fee, please review the charges and costs portion of our counseling page. In addition, your counselor may suggest the purchase of counseling booklets or books to aid in the counseling sessions. Our ministry relies solely on donations from individuals in order to operate. As God provides for you, please remember us. Others have given that you may receive counseling without charge. If God blesses you, please consider leaving a love gift that others may receive free counseling as well.
Appointments are made depending on the availability of our counselors. It is not uncommon for us to have a waiting list. Once we have received your paperwork, we will contact you to confirm that it has been received, then again when we have an appointment available. Those who are more flexible with their availability typically experience the shortest wait time. Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, we request that you cancel appointments at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Failure to do so could result in your case being inactivated.
I affirm the accuracy of the personal information contained in the following pages, and have read the above information and agree to the conditions set forth therein. I hereby agree to the following conditions:
- I am committed to seeking new insights into a personal, lovingly obedient relationship with Jesus Christ, which may involve new understandings from God’s Word, and to pursuing a transformed life that reflects God’s grace as revealed in His Word.
- I will fulfill the weekly assignments or my sessions may be terminated.
- I will consistently attend a Bible-believing church each Sunday while I am in counseling.
- I will keep the appointment time, or will call to cancel 24 hours in advance.
- I understand that Rod and Staff Ministries is a Biblical Counseling and Training Center, and therefore agree to have a trainee(s) and/or an audio taping for training purposes in the counseling sessions with me.
- If you have a dispute with your counselor, the procedure for addressing the concern(s) are as follows:
- First, speaking truth in love, go to the counselor, as Scripture requires. If reconciliation cannot be accomplished, contact the director in writing, explaining your concern. He, in turn, will contact you regarding your dispute at his earliest convenience. Finally, if necessary, the director would be pleased to meet with your pastor provided the above is pursued.
- I agree to hold any counselor with Rod and Staff harmless from any advice, counsel or suggestions rendered during our counseling sessions.Â I recognize that his/her role is to assist me in hearing and understanding God’s will in the matters we discuss. We will not, therefore, sue or engage in any type of litigation negatively affecting them or the organization.